Premium (Elite Trailers)
Elite Series trailers are heavy-duty trailers designed to fit all one-, two- and three-seat watercraft models. Trailers are available in two place and four place configurations.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Custom extrusions and robust 3” x 3” frame with scallop design provides added strength.
- Tongue Jack And Ratchet Straps: 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move the trailer into position. Rear ratchet straps secure machines and retract when not in use (2 straps per machine).
- All Stainless Steel Hardware: Durable for use in salt water.
- Designed To Fit All Watercraft Models: Adjustable 6’ bunks and Infinite Slide Adjust (ISA) bow stop allow for proper fit of any personal watercraft, from one-seat to three-seat models.
- Adjustable Bunks: Bunks can slide from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull. Bunks can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Walk Plank And Molded Steps: Fenders with integral molded steps and an aluminum walk plank between machines provide multiple step points to access and tie down machines and gear.
- Galvanized Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride. WC2-2 & ELITE WCIV are standard with tandem torsion axles. ELITE WCII is standard with a single torsion axle.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Multiple Tie Downs: Four welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure crafts.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring, UV-resistant keel guard is positioned at a potential impact area to shield the craft.
|ELITE WCII||ELITE WCIV|
|Number of Watercraft||2||4|
|Carrying Capacity||2,335 lbs|
|Carrying Capacity (with brakes)||4,200 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.