LT Series trailers are designed to fit most one-, two- and three-seat watercraft models. Trailers available in one place and two place configurations.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Custom extrusions and robust 2” x 3” frame with scallop design provides added strength.
- Tongue Jack and Ratchet Straps: Standard on LTWCI-X, LTWCI-TX, LTWCII-X models only. 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move the trailer into position. Rear ratchet straps secure machines and retract when not in use. (2 straps per machine).
- Designed To Fit All Watercraft Models: Adjustable 6’ bunks and Infinite Slide Adjust (ISA) bow stop allow for proper fit of any personal watercraft, from one-seat to three-seat models.
- Adjustable Bunks: 6’ bunks can slide from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull. Bunks can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Tie Downs: Welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure crafts. LTWCI, LTWCI-X models have 6 tie downs. LTWCII, LTWCII-X models have 2 tie downs.
- Galvanized Axle: Galvanized axle for corrosion resistance. LT Series models are standard with single spring axle except model LTWCI-TX is standard with single torsion axle.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring, UV-resistant keel guard is positioned at a potential impact area to shield the craft.
|Number of Watercraft||1||1||1||2||2|
|Carrying Capacity||1,785 lbs||1,805 lbs||1,770 lbs||2,180 lbs||2,180 lbs|