Entry Level (Wave)
The WAVE Series is designed specifically for compact watercraft models such as the Sea-Doo® Spark®, Kawasaki®
SX-R™, Yamaha® Superjet™ and EX™.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. A dual-bowed design cradles compact watercraft, providing a lower launch height.
- 60” Tongue: Long 60” tongue for easy trailer maneuvering and launching.
- Designed To Fit Compact Watercraft Models: Adjustable 5’ bunks fit compact watercraft, and the bow stop roller is movable up, down and along the tongue for a proper fit.
- Adjustable Bunks: 5’ bunks adjust from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull, and can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Galvanized Axle: Galvanized spring axle for corrosion resistance.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring keel guard and capped ends shield your craft at potential impact area. Both are UV-resistant.
- Tie Downs: Four welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure watercraft.
|Number of Watercraft||1||1|
|Carrying Capacity||920 lbs||1,070 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.