Value (GU Trailers)
The GU Series is ideal for mid-size equipment and projects at home or work. With a durable marine grade plywood deck and tilt bed, this straightforward trailer gets the job done. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame is fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Tie Down Points: Four D-ring tie downs are positioned in the corners to secure cargo.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Tough Molded Fenders: Fenders with integral molded steps provide step points to access and tie down machines or cargo.
- Designed For Easy On/Off: The tilt bed, dropped aluminum tongue and lower deck height work together for no-nonsense loading and unloading, plus provide a lower profile when towing.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2” marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
(width x length)
|64" x 120"|
(width x length)
|82" x 164"|
|Carrying Capacity||1,720 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||370 lbs|
|Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.
Spare Tire Storage
- Spare Tire Mount 02464
- Spare Tire Carrier Kit 08519
- Spare Tire Carrier 19161
- Spare Tire Carrier Kit 18603