Premium Plus (AUX Trailers)
AUX Series trailers are equipment and machine haulers, from ATVs and side-by-sides to golf carts and lawn mowers. Infinite tie down positions run the full length of the extruded aluminum deck to secure cargo, and the signature rear beavertail makes unloading and loading easy, especially for low ground clearance vehicles.
- Fully Welded Frame and Deck: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame and decking are fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Beavertail Design: Dropped rear beavertail deck for easy loading, especially low ground clearance vehicles.
- Unlimited Tie Down Points: Quickslide channels in the deck provide multiple tie down points. Four standard D-ring tie downs can be easily moved and positioned in the channels to secure cargo.
- Tough Molded Fenders: Fenders with integral molded steps provide step points to access and tie down machines or cargo.
- Tongue Jack: 1500# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel (AUX1882, AUX2082) or 5000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 15” up/down travel (AUX2282-7K, AUX2482-7K) helps you easily move your trailer into position.
- Side or Rear Loading Options: Heavy-duty long bi-fold ramp or side ramp kit options are fully welded, providing superior support when loading vehicles.
- Tongue Design: Durable, fully welded A-frame tongue adds strength to the frame for reliable towing.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Tandem Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axles provides a smooth ride.
(width x length)
|81 1/4" x 216"||81 1/4" x 240"||81 1/4" x 264"||81 1/4" x 288"|
(width x length)
|102" x 270"||102" x 294"||102" x 318"||102" x 342"|
|Deck Height||23 3/4"||23 3/4"||23 3/4"||23 3/4"|
|4,662 lbs||4,600 lbs||5,498 lbs||5,443 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||1,338 lbs||1,400 lbs||1,502 lbs||1,557 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.
- HD Long Bi-Fold Ramp & HD Ramp Arm Kit 18679
- HD Bi-Fold Ramp & HD Corner Post Kit 18601
- Stone Guard Ramp Kit 19620
- Ramp Channel Kit 19266
Spare Tire Storage
- 5/16″ D-Rings with 3/8″ Carriage Bolts Tie Downs 16838
- Bracket Tie Down with 3/8″ Carriage Bolts 11242
- 3/8″ D-Rings with 3/8″ Carriage Bolt Tie Downs 12126
- Flush Tie Downs with Quickslide Attachment 08840
- Eyebolt Tie Downs with Quickslide Attachment 07837
- Wheel Stop Kit 13666