Value (SQ Trailers)
Triton’s open snowmobile SQ trailers are designed for hauling two sleds. Choose a tilt bed size and add accessories to customize and protect machines from salt and road debris.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Sealed Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Quickslides: Partial quickslides offer adjustability for securing snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
|XT10-101 SQ||XT11-101 SQ||XT12-101 SQ|
|Number of Sleds||2||2||2|
|Carrying Capacity||1,505 lbs||1,455 lbs||1,735 lbs|
|Tire Size||18.5 x 8C||18.5 x 8C||20.5 x 10C|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.