Value Plus (QP Trailers)
Triton’s open snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling one to four sleds. Choose from ramp or tilt bed models to suit your loading and unloading preference, and add accessories to customize and protect machines from salt and road debris.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Quickslides: Full-length quickslides offer maximum adjustability for securing short- to long-track snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed LED lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
|Number of Sleds||2||2|
|Carrying Capacity||1,505 lbs||1,655 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.