Premium (Elite Trailers)
Triton’s open snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling one to four sleds. Choose from ramp or tilt bed models to suit your loading and unloading preference, and add accessories to customize and protect machines from salt and road debris. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Fully Welded Fram: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed LED lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Quickslides: Full-length quickslides offer maximum adjustability for securing short- to long-track snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 5/8" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis. Tie down bars have boot at each end to protect skis.)
|Number of Sleds||1||2||2||4|
|Carrying Capacity||1,825 lbs||1,615 lbs||2,995 lbs||1,715 lbs|
|4,000 lbs||3,525 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.
- Flush Mount D-Ring Tie Down 07835
- Recessed D-Ring Tie Down 07834
- Flush Tie Downs with Quickslide Attachment 08840