Triton’s open snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling two to four sleds. Choose a model size and add accessories to protect machines from salt and road debris.
- Fully Welded Fram: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed LED lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Quickslides: Full-length quickslides offer maximum adjustability for securing short- to long-track snow machines, plus provide versatility for multi-season hauling.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 5/8" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis. Tie down bars have boot at each end to protect skis.)
|Number of Sleds||2||4|
|Carrying Capacity||2,995 lbs||1,715 lbs|
|4,000 lbs||3,525 lbs|
- Flush Mount D-Ring Tie Down 07835
- Recessed D-Ring Tie Down 07834
- Flush Tie Downs with Quickslide Attachment 08840