Premium (AUT Trailers)
AUT Series trailers are versatile workhorses, designed to haul just about anything that a project at home or a day at work entails. Each model’s extruded aluminum deck offers tie down points that run the full length of the deck. Choose from a wide range of AUT sizes to suit your hauling needs. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Fully Welded Frame and Deck: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame and decking are fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Tongue Design: Durable, fully welded A-frame tongue adds strength to the frame for multi-purpose towing. Models AUT853, AUT864, AUT1064 have a dropped tongue, providing a lower deck height and ramp angle for ease of towing, loading and unloading.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Rear Loading Options: Aluminum straight ramp and optional bi-fold ramp are fully welded with aluminum hinges, providing superior support across the entire ramp. Optional bi-fold ramp creates a low-profile presence on the road for less wind drag and improved gas mileage.
- Unlimited Tie Down Points: Integrated channels in the side rails plus Quickslide channels in the deck provide multiple tie down points. D-ring tie downs or bracket tie downs can be easily moved and positioned in the channels to secure cargo. (Quickslide channels are not available for AUT853, AUT864, AUT1064, AUT1072, AUT1272.)
- Tough Molded Fenders: Fenders with integral molded steps provide step points to access and tie down machines or cargo.
- Tongue Jack: 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move your trailer into position. (Tongue jack is not standard on AUT853, AUT864, AUT1064.)
(width x length)
|53" x 96"||64" x 96"||64" x 120"||72" x 120"||72" x 144"||72" x 168"||82" x 144"||82" x 168"||82" x 168"||82" x 192"|
(width x length)
|75" x 144"||85" x 144"||85" x 165"||93" x 160"||93" x 184"||93" x 206"||102" x 202"||102" x 226"||102" x 229"||102" x 257"|
|Carrying Capacity||1,850 lbs||1,825 lbs||1,800 lbs||2,475 lbs||2,435 lbs||2,200 lbs||2,235 lbs||2,135 lbs|
|2,980 lbs||2,940 lbs||2,705 lbs||2,740 lbs||2,640 lbs||5,880 lbs||5,760 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||350 lbs||375 lbs||400 lbs||520 lbs||560 lbs||795 lbs||760 lbs||860 lbs||1,120 lbs||1,240 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.
- Wheel Stop Kit 13666
- 3/8″ D-Ring Tie Downs 16838
- 3/8″ Tie Down 11242
- 3/8″ HD D-Ring Tie Downs 12126
- Quickslide Tie Down Kit 08840
- Quickslide Eyebolt Tie Down Kit 07837