News & Media
What annual maintenance should be done on my trailer?June 28th, 2015
Refer to your Owner’s Manual for complete trailer maintenance and part maintenance (such as trailer actuators and brake readjustment) directions. The following are just a few maintenance tips that should be checked each time before towing your trailer.
1. Be sure all parts, bolts, and nuts are tight.
2. Secure the load to the trailer with tie downs.
3. Check tire pressure while the tires are cold.
4. Check and adjust wheel bearings if necessary after the first 50 miles of use.
5. Inspect and repack wheel bearings as needed.
6. Check that the bed locking pin is in place, for trailers with this feature.
7. Do not exceed trailer capacity.
8. Be sure all lights are operating and are disconnected before backing into water.
9. Coupling ball: make sure you are using the size marked on the trailer coupling and that the coupling is securely latched to the ball.
10. Cross the safety chains under the tongue and secure to the towing vehicle.
11. Check brake operation.
- World Champion PWC Racer
- Neosho Cup
- CBS Story on FXR Mobile Medical Unit
- 2016 United States Dealer of the Year
World Champion PWC Racer
CBS Story on FXR Mobile Medical Unit
2016 United States Dealer of the Year
Triton Trailers The King of Tow
New Tilt Models
In the Spirit
New Snocross Mobile Medical Team
Triton LowRider Hybrid TC Trailer
How Triton is Helping Rural Ecuador
Triton Prestige PR-227 Trailer Review
Snowmobile Trailer Selection