News & Media
How should I maintain trailer doors?December 6th, 2019
Following are general guidelines for maintaining your trailer doors. These guidelines are suggested by Triton Trailers for prolonged life of your trailer but are not guaranteed to do so nor do they serve as an extension of the warranty period. These guidelines are not all-encompassing and other care may be needed depending on the use of your specific trailer and the environment.
1. Lubricate door hinges and latches several times a year or as needed for ease of function. Man door hinges: use a spray white lithium grease or silicone. Ramp door hinges: use a lithium complex grease, NLGI #2
2. Check door seals several times a year to verify that none are torn or damaged and replace as needed.
3. Consider replacing seals or damaged parts to avoid possible further damage to the door or trailer.
4. Be certain that all doors are properly latched and locked (if applicable) and all deadbolts are engaged when the trailer is in transit.
5. Keeping doors clean will also help sealing and overall function. Don’t use abrasive cleaners; mild soap and water are recommended for cleaning.
- World Champion PWC Racer
- Neosho Cup
- CBS Story on FXR Mobile Medical Unit
- 2016 United States Dealer of the Year
World Champion PWC Racer
CBS Story on FXR Mobile Medical Unit
2016 United States Dealer of the Year
Triton Trailers The King of Tow
New Tilt Models
In the Spirit
New Snocross Mobile Medical Team
Triton LowRider Hybrid TC Trailer
How Triton is Helping Rural Ecuador
Triton Prestige PR-227 Trailer Review
Snowmobile Trailer Selection