Can I get a duplicate VIN sticker or Certificate of Origin (also referred to as MSO)?

To obtain a duplicate VIN or MSO, you must have a title containing your trailer’s VIN or a bill of sale containing your trailer’s VIN.  You can submit your request and documentation by emailing us at Or, you may contact a Triton dealer or factory representative near you to submit your request and documentation. Click here to locate a dealer or factory representative near you.  There is a charge for a duplicate VIN or MSO and credit card payments are accepted.