Triton trailers and parts can be purchased through Triton Trailers dealers.  Click Find a Dealer to locate a dealer near you.

To obtain a duplicate VIN or MSO, you must have a title containing your trailer’s VIN or a bill of sale containing your trailer’s VIN. Submit a copy of this documentation either by emailing us at or by contacting a Triton dealer or factory representative near you. There is a charge for a duplicate VIN or MSO and credit card payments are accepted. Click here to locate a dealer or factory representative.

Looking for specific information?  Click Frequently Asked Questions to search by topic.

Triton Trailers, LLC.
857 West State Street
Hartford, WI 53027
Phone: 262-670-6514