ATV / UTV
The durable UT Series is ready to haul large equipment, vehicles and commercial goods. Combination extruded aluminum and marine grade plywood decks stand up to heavy-duty hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame is fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Stake Pockets: Ten stake pockets welded to the frame provide tie down points or are convenient to build your own side kit to contain loads.
- UT12, UT16 Combination Deck: Plywood and extruded aluminum deck provides durability and an integrated tie down system to secure loads. Fully treated 5/8” marine grade plywood stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use. (Models UT12, UT12-2 and UT16)
- UT16-7 Heavy Duty Deck: A heavy duty 1" plywood deck with deck joiners and four heavy duty tie downs are suitable for tough jobs. (Model UT16-7)
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Torsion Axles: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Tongue Jack: 1500# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move your trailer into position.
- Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Number of ATV's||1||1||2||2|
(width x length)
|81" x 144"||81" x 144"||81" x 192"||81" x 192"|
(width x length)
|101" x 191"||101" x 192"||101" x 238"||101" x 238"|
|Carrying Capacity||2,215 lbs||2,095 lbs||1,995 lbs|
|2,720 lbs||5,100 lbs||5,000 lbs||5,825 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||780 lbs||900 lbs||1,000 lbs||1,175 lbs|