ATV / UTV
Premium Heavy Duty (UT Trailers)
The durable UT Series is ready to haul large equipment, vehicles and commercial goods. Combination extruded aluminum and marine grade plywood decks stand up to heavy-duty hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame is fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Stake Pockets: Ten stake pockets welded to the frame provide tie down points or are convenient to build your own side kit to contain loads.
- UT12, UT16 Combination Deck: Plywood and extruded aluminum deck provides durability and an integrated tie down system to secure loads. Fully treated 5/8” marine grade plywood stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use. (Models UT12, UT12-2 and UT16)
- UT16-7 Heavy Duty Deck: A heavy duty 1" plywood deck with deck joiners and four heavy duty tie downs are suitable for tough jobs. (Model UT16-7)
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Torsion Axles: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Tongue Jack: 1500# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move your trailer into position.
|Number of ATV's||1||1||2||2|
(width x length)
|81" x 144"||81" x 144"||81" x 192"||81" x 192"|
(width x length)
|101" x 191"||101" x 192"||101" x 238"||101" x 238"|
|Carrying Capacity||2,215 lbs||2,095 lbs||1,995 lbs|
|2,720 lbs||5,100 lbs||5,000 lbs||5,825 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||780 lbs||900 lbs||1,000 lbs||1,175 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.