ATV / UTV
The hallmark of the TILT Series is soft, precise motion thanks to its automotive racing shock system. With a balance point you can feel and double wishbone frame construction, alignment of vehicles are all smooth operations. Each TILT model offers infinite tie down positions that run the full length of the extruded aluminum deck to secure cargo. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Fully Welded Frame and Deck: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame and decking are fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Designed For Easy Vehicle Loading: Automotive racing shock system with controlled tilting provides smooth action for easy loading and unloading.
- Tongue Design: Fully welded wishbone tongue adds strength to the frame for towing and frequent loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Unlimited Tie Down Points: Quickslide channels in the deck provide multiple tie down points. Four D-ring tie downs can be easily moved and positioned in the channels to secure cargo.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Tough Molded Fenders: Fenders with integral molded steps provide step points to access and tie down machines or cargo.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Tongue Jack: 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10” up/down travel helps you easily move your trailer into position.
- Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
(width x length)
|72" x 120"||80.75" x 144"||80.75" x 168"|
(width x length)
|93" x 177"||102" x 192"||102" x 216"|
|Carrying Capacity||2495 lbs||2295 lbs||2168 lbs|
|3000 lbs||2800 lbs||2673 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||500 lbs||700 lbs||827 lbs|
- Bracket Tie Down with 3/8″ Carriage Bolts 11242
- 3/8″ D-Rings with 3/8″ Carriage Bolt Tie Downs 12126
- Flush Tie Downs with Quickslide Attachment 08840
- Eyebolt Tie Downs with Quickslide Attachment 07837
- 5/16″ D-Rings with 3/8″ Carriage Bolts Tie Downs 16838