ATV / UTV
Extensive attention to detail, multiple tie-down capabilities and extreme ease of operation are sure to provide years of satisfied use. The tilt operation was engineered to optimize the pivot point and provide a soft and calibrated actuation. Triton robustness is evident in the use of a double wishbone frame construction, ensuring alignment and precise motion.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Strategically placed integrated tie down channels utilize the full deck length to accommodate anything from cars to motorcycles.
- Independent suspension from four cord rubber torsion axle(s) provide a smooth ride.
- LED marker lights are installed with rubber grommets or beneath an aluminum lip to reduce vibration and protect lights from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use bearing lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Smooth dampening timed automotive racing shock system floats the trailer to a tilt in both directions for easy on and off loading.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack is standard on every model.
(width x length)
|72" x 120"||80.75" x 144"||80.75" x 168"|
(width x length)
|93" x 177"||102" x 192"||102" x 216"|
|Carrying Capacity||2495 lbs||2295 lbs||2168 lbs|
|3000 lbs||3000 lbs||2673 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||500 lbs||700 lbs||827 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.