ATV / UTV
CH & EHHD Trailers
Whether hauling for work or play, the CH and EHHD Series have extreme strength to carry heavy equipment, cars and vehicles. Infinite tie down positions run the full length of the extruded aluminum trailer deck to secure cargo. The rear beavertail makes unloading and loading easy for all cargo, especially low ground clearance vehicles.
- Fully Welded Frame & Deck: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Frame and decking are fixture-built with custom extrusions, providing added strength with Triton fit and finish.
- Designed for Large Vehicle Loading: 3 ½” dropped rear beavertail deck for easy loading of most low ground clearance vehicles. Two jack stands provide additional stability. CH models have two heavy-duty twin ramps for rear and side loading; includes front rack for easy storage. EHHD models have a fully welded, heavy-duty bi-fold aluminum ramp with support legs for stable loading.
- Unlimited Tie Down Points: Integrated channels in the side rails and three Quickslide channels in the deck provide multiple tie down points. Four heavy-duty D-ring tie downs can be easily moved and positioned in the channels to secure cargo.
- Tongue Design: Fully welded A-frame tongue adds strength to the heavy-duty frame for towing and frequent loading and unloading of cars and equipment.
- Sealed LED Lights and Wiring: LED lights are sealed and wiring throughout trailer is sealed and encased in aluminum tubing, resisting corrosion caused by moisture.
- Tandem Torsion Axles: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axles provides a smooth ride. Electric brakes standard on both axles.
- Diamond Plate Fenders: Fender is removable on the driver’s side for vehicle access and door clearance.
- Tongue Jack: 2,000# (CH models) or 5,000# (EHHD models) tongue jack with skid plate helps you easily move your trailer into position.
(width x length)
|97.5" x 216"||97.5" x 240"||97.5" x 264"||97.5" x 216"||97.5" x 240"||97.5" x 264"|
(width x length)
|102" x 268"||102" x 292"||102" x 316"||102" x 286"||102" x 310"||102" x 334"|
|6,020 lbs||5,900 lbs||5,780 lbs||8,185 lbs||7,985 lbs||7,785 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||1,480 lbs||1,600 lbs||1,720 lbs||1,810 lbs||2,010 lbs||2,210 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.