ATV / UTV
As its name suggests, the FIT Series is uniquely designed to fit whatever you are hauling. With a broad range of trailer sizes and carrying capacities, a wide range of accessory kits that fit every trailer model, and the most tie down possibilities to secure cargo – FIT Series is the go-to trailer, no matter what you are hauling.
- Fully Welded, All-Aluminum Frame and Ramp: The Triton difference – fully welded frames and ramps are fixture-built with custom aluminum extrusions, providing added strength and solid structures for years of use.
- Durable 1” Aluminum Deck: All models are available with a 1” aluminum deck for robust performance. Check out our optional 1” hardwood plank decks in the Aluminum / Wood section.
- Straight And Bi-Fold Ramp Options: Easy to use when loading and unloading, the straight and bi-fold ramps also fold flat on the deck when the trailer is empty, reducing drag while towing.
- Quickslide™ And 360˚ Carriage Bolt Tie-Down Channels: FIT is the most flexible for securing cargo and offers the most tie down positions. Carriage bolt channels on the exterior of the frame (front, sides and rear) provide 360˚ of tie down possibilities, while Quickslide channels provide tie down options the full length of the trailer deck.
- Wide Range Of Accessory Kits: Need side rails or side walls to get the job done? Choose from a wide range of kits that are easily assembled on any FIT trailer model, from side rails and stone guards to solid sides and fence-style walls.
- Standard And Optional Tie Downs: Every FIT trailer comes standard with four D-ring tie downs for the full-length Quickslide channels. Additional D-rings, flush tie downs and eyebolt tie downs are available for the Quickslide channels in the deck, and D-rings are available for the carriage bolt channels on the exterior frame.
- Flush LED Lighting: LED lighting is integrated into the rear cross members, fenders and side rails for a clean appearance. Wiring is protected from road debris in the aluminum wireways.
- Four Cord Rubber E-Coated Torsion Axle: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- Aluminum Fenders: The icing on the cake – sleek aluminum fenders complement the signature fit and finish of the all-aluminum construction FIT trailers.
- Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Designed for easy vehicle loading: Automotive racing shock system with controlled tilting provides smooth action for easy loading and unloading. (FIT1072TILT, FIT1281TILT, FIT1481TILT)
|FIT852||FIT864||FIT1064||FIT1072 & FIT1072TILT||FIT1272||FIT1281 & FIT1281TILT||FIT1472||FIT1481 & FIT1481TILT||FIT1481-2||FIT1681-2|
(width x length)
|52" x 96"||64" x 96"||64" x 120"||72.5" x 120"||72.5" x 144"||80.75" x 144"||72.5" x 168"||80.75" x 168"||80.75" x 168"||80.75" x 192"|
(width x length)
|73.09" x 134"||85.16" x 134"||85.16" x 158"||93.78" x 158"||93.78" x 182"||101.91" x 182"||93.78" x 206"||101.91" x 206"||102" x 206"||102" x 230"|
|Carrying Capacity||1,818 lbs||1,772 lbs||1,723 lbs||2,472 lbs||2,399 lbs||2,261 lbs||2,311 lbs||2,188 lbs|
|2,977 lbs||2,909 lbs||2,766 lbs||2,816 lbs||2,693 lbs||5,875 lbs||5,785 lbs|
|Trailer Weight||382 lbs||428 lbs||477 lbs||523 lbs||596 lbs||734 lbs||684 lbs||807 lbs||1,125 lbs||1,215 lbs|