Watercraft / Pontoon
Premium (Elite Trailers)
Our Elite line of trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. With features like a wide aluminum walk plank and retractable ratchet straps, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of personal watercraft hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Adjustable brackets and carpeted 6' bunks provides maximum adjustability to help balance and secure even large three seater crafts to the trailer.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Standard stainless steel hardware is great for salt water applications and keeps corrosion to a minimum.
- Longer tongue & wider frame providing room for accessories.
- Wide aluminum walk plank for easy access between watercrafts.
- Adjustable ISA bow post allows you to custom fit the personal watercraft to your trailer giving you a secure fit and proper tongue weight distribution.
- Sealed LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Two per position retractable ratchet straps are easy to use and ensure safe and secure towing of the watercraft.
- A swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Keel guards and bow bumpers to protect the personal watercraft’s hull.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
|ELITE WCII||ELITE WCIV|
|Number of Watercraft||2||4|
|Carrying Capacity||2,335 lbs|
|Carrying Capacity (with brakes)||4,200 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.