Hybrid (TC Trailers)
Triton TC Hybrid trailers provide the benefits of a fully enclosed trailer in an aerodynamic design, perfect for snow season and multi-season hauling.
- Bullnose Profile: Unlike angular designs, our front profile maximizes the usable interior space to accommodate long-track sleds and cargo.
- 4’X4’ Front Door: Largest front access door on the market provides easy access to machines and prevents debris on your clothes when leaning in.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded lower and upper frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading, unlike other hybrids with joined/screwed frame construction.
- Four Cord Rubber Galvanized Torsion Axle: Designed for a smooth ride and corrosion resistance.
- Double-Seal Ramp Door: Spring-assist rear ramp door with double seal prevents leaks, keeping cargo dry.
- 5/8” Marine Grade Deck: Fully treated marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of use.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Adjustable Tie Down Positions: Full-length quickslides offer infinite tie down positions for securing machines and cargo (standard on TC167, optional on TC118, TC128, TC118-LR, TC128-LR).
|Number of Sleds||2||2||2||2||2|
(width x length)
|98" x 127"||98" x 143"||98" x 127"||98" x 143"||80.5" x 191"|
(width x length)
|93" x 63"||93" x 63"||93" x 63"||93" x 63"||76" x 63"|
|Carrying Capacity||2,025 lbs||2,000 lbs||2,025 lbs||2,000 lbs||1,815 lbs|
|2,030 lbs||2,005 lbs||2,030 lbs||2,005 lbs||2,320 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.