Entry Level (TC Trailers)
A cross between a trailer cap and enclosed trailer, these sleek, lightweight and aerodynamic Triton TC trailers combine the best of our Coverall models with the benefits of a fully-enclosed trailer. Features include an all-aluminum, full-tubular frame with a rear drop down ramp and torsion axles.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Unique double seal door design prevents leaks, keeping the cargo area dry.
- Interior wood kick panel protects your equipment.
- Full-length reflective decals for better road visibility.
- A-frame tongue design provides added support and effortless towing for those heavier loads.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood decking and kick panel for durability. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Flexible plastic bridge between ramp door and deck to keep hinge area free of debris and ice.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED marker lights and stop, turn, and tail lights.
- Two LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to give fluid quality movement and long life.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Dual air vents: one rear and one front.
- Full-width drip rail over rear ramp door.
- 2 full or partial (depending on model) deck length Quickslide tie down channels welded to the framing provide tiedown flexibility.
(width x length)
|98" x 127"||98" x 139"||80.5" x 191"||80.5" x 191"||80.5" x 263"||98" x 263"||98" x 127"||98" x 139"|
|Rear Door Opening|
(width x height)
|93" x 63"||93" x 63"||76" x 63"||76" x 63"||76" x 63"||93" x 63"||93" x 63"||93" x 63"|
|Carrying Capacity||2,025 lbs||2,000 lbs||1,930 lbs||1,750 lbs||1,195 lbs||1,215 lbs||2,025 lbs||2,000 lbs|
|2,030 lbs||2,005 lbs||2,435 lbs||3,755 lbs||4,200 lbs||4,220 lbs||2,030 lbs||2,005 lbs|
|Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote||Get A Quote|
Consult with your nearest dealer about available options.
Doors & Windows
Racks Cabinets Shelves & Seats
Spare Tire Storage
- Spare Tire Carrier 13259
- Spare Tire Carrier 14190
- Diamond Plate Spare Tire Carrier 07480
- Hoop Style Spare Tire Carrier 14688