Triton Trailers’ goal is to provide premium products to the industry through innovation, superior quality, and customer satisfaction. Would you like to join a growing company that values what each person can bring to our team? If you want to learn how to be part of this exciting organization, and believe you have the attributes we’re looking for, please apply.
Inside Sales – Customer Service
Provide excellent customer service and sales assistance for distributors on product questions, order processing, forecasting sales, shipping timeline and any other needs to provide the best service possible. Respond in-like for retail customer assistance, providing assistance with product questions, dealership locations, and other needs as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales & Customer Service Experience
- A member of the Inside Sales Team will have the maturity and experience to understand what “the good fight” is by balancing the needs of the customer with the needs of the company.
- Capability of understanding sales reports with the confidence to provide ideas to influence future sales. Motivation and ability to identify areas where sales could be improved to meet or exceed the sales projections.
- Knowledge of working within a two-tier distribution channel structure is beneficial.
- Accuracy, great attention to detail, and thoroughness is required to capture customer’s needs and to process Sales Orders, Engineering Requests and manage internal systems.
- Proven ability and dedication for time management skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Shows ability to think on his or her feet to resolve challenges which arise in order processing, shipments, and general customer service. Member will have the ability to expedite orders, resolve shipping constraints, field product questions, schedule orders, and manage customer’s expectations.
- Mechanical aptitude is required to work with customization of product orders. Ability to read Engineering drawings as well as direct Engineers in product drawing requests is essential to successfully work with customers.
- Enthusiasm as displayed by expressing passion and knowledge of the products. Thorough knowledge of the product lines is quickly attained so member is completely comfortable to communicate the nuances from one product to the next.
- This person will have the confidence to communicate with all stake holders, both internally and externally, and will display compassion, dedication, and respect in communication. Inside Sales Representatives work continuously with all levels of internal management, as well as external customers. Therefore, going the extra mile is his or her normal level of commitment to manage the daily work load completely, accurately and efficiently.
- Proper phone etiquette and patience is expected to maintain professionalism when working in our fast paced environment. Must be able to work effectively with other departments as a liaison to meet the daily needs of the department.
- Integrity to uphold the procedures and policies in place, along with the intelligence and conviction to respectfully challenge the status quo. Offers suggestions on improving the processes and procedures in place to balance the changing needs of the customer and company.
- Computer skills fall just short of computer expert status with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, MRP systems (specifically Made-2-Manage is a plus), and file sharing in a network environment. Ability to comprehend creating PDF files and to post as necessary to the website(s).
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires good phone etiquette.
- Requires computer literacy.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires good organizational skills and accuracy with a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Requires good math skills.
- 12-18 months of experience with similar company products and customer service.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must meet criteria of company vehicle policy.
2nd Shift Machine Operator
We are looking for a general labor machinist to manufacture components/frames for recreational and utility trailers. May operate saws, drill presses and punch presses as needed. Must be able to regularly lift 70 pounds and enjoy variety.
WE OFFER:2nd Shift: 10 hour days Monday – Thursday with some overtime, Clean & Safe Working Environment, Competitive Wages and Full Benefit Package along with a History of a Stable Work Environment. (.40/hour shift premium applies)
Assembler / Enclosed Trailer Customization
We continue to grow significantly and have several openings on first shift. If you have a solid work history and would like to join the Triton team as one of our more skilled Assemblers with a power tool, construction, and/or carpentry background, we would like to hear from you. Must be able to regularly lift 40 pounds.
Forklift/Material Handler/Weld booth prep
We are looking for an individual (or two) to join our material handling team and ensure the right product is delivered on a timely basis to our team of Open Trailer Welders. Must be able to regularly lift 40 pounds, be proactive and responsive to customer needs and thrive in a constantly changing schedule of needs. Welding experience is a PLUS!
Aluminum MIG Welders
We’re growing and looking for help on both first shift . We are looking for several MIG Arc Welder to perform setups and weld Aluminum components/frames for recreational and utility trailers. If you know how to weld, but not familiar with aluminum , we will help train you. May do some TIG welding as needed.