Triton Trailers’ goal is to provide premium products to the industry through innovation, superior quality, and customer satisfaction. Would you like to join a growing company that values what each person can bring to our team? If you want to learn how to be part of this exciting organization, and believe you have the attributes we’re looking for, please apply.
CDL CLASS A LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER
The local driver is responsible for freight pick-up and delivery primarily in S.E. WI and occasionally IL, IN or MN area. The driver is also required to perform other manufacturing duties as time allows between loads.
- Maintain an electronic or manual log book to capture miles with hours traveled and ensure that all necessary documentation with respect to freight is completed and submitted in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Record damages and shortages incurred. Ensure all receipts are kept safe and secure.
- Observe and comply with all traffic regulations – federal, state and local.
- Inspect assigned vehicle regularly to identify and repair minor faults, and to report major mechanical breakdown to maintenance.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of goods or equipment to be transported to include properly securing loads.
- Ensure safe transportation and delivery of freight to designated locations.
- Ensure that assigned vehicle is always neat and clean, and carry out other regular upkeep like inflating the tires, refueling, checking fluid levels, and tightening nuts and bolts.
- Report any delay that may affect the timely delivery of freight to the dispatcher and client.
- Report any accident incurred in the course of transporting the freight to the dispatcher or supervisor immediately.
- Report any damage incurred during transportation to the supervisor or dispatcher.
- Capture pictures of any freight or vehicle damage.
- Pay tolls and other necessary vehicle levies that will be covered by Triton.
- May be requested to pick up or deliver loads.
- Must be able to follow directives and procedures and complete proper paperwork.
- Evaluates and recommends changes in methods and procedures in assigned area of responsibility.
- Applies organizational policies and assures adherence to departmental procedures.
- Support established Safety, Quality, Cost, Continuous improvement and 6S programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Education / Training Required:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- 3 years driving experience with rolling/flat stock and tarping required.
- Good math skills are necessary.
- Must be able to give accurate counts.
- Good verbal and communication skills are required.
- Must have legible, neat penmanship.
- Physically fit to perform heavy lifting assignments – minimum of 40lbs lifting required.
- Must be able to read an invoice and follow a job order.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and follow directions.
License or Certificate Required:
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Valid class A interstate CDL license with current physical.
- Full Time
- Paid hourly 40 – 45 hours a week – No need to figure out your pay.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Perfect Attendance Quarterly Bonus Program
If you are looking for a company to work for where you are home nights and weekends come join our Team at Triton Trailers!
To apply click here
Sales Technical Support Powersports Industry
Responsible and accountable to support “start-up” company owned satellite Distribution points. This role supports Sales and Marketing in all aspects of starting up a new facility: setting up the facility, assembling, inspecting, delivering, facility management and from time to time assisting in selling product, prospecting as well as overall dealer supportent. The role also gathers and reports critical “Voice of Customer” data, insuring Triton’s products are created to serve specific needs of the marketplace. Additionally, this person is the “acting care taker” of the facility for all tactical matters related to the facility. This role reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Review more details and apply here
Assembler / Enclosed Trailer Customization
Learn more and apply here
Aluminum MIG Welders
Learn more and apply here